Right, so the last time I had to prepare for an all encompassing exam was quite a while ago and its taking me *quite* a while to get into the right frame of mind to …. well, study. But inspired by the great Ms. Burns of Nothing but Bonfires fame, I’ve decided that instead of a to-do list that has the words “study for exams” mocking me, I’m going to compile a list of things I’ve done in the past couple of weeks so that I can give myself a congratulatory pat on the back. So here goes:
- procrastinate effectively
- watch Made in Chelsea faithfully
- Go to Amsterdam
- drink copious amounts of wine in Amsterdam
- taste the best apple pie in the world (also in Amsterdam)
- Visit Italy (essentially Venice, Florence, and Rome)
- Be a tourist thing and do the pushing the Pisa tower over pose for the camera…repeatedly.
- sign up for a 5K run
- watch gossip girls
- watch the Golden Poo Awards animated films repeatedly and try not to die from laughing so hard…in the middle of the floor of Starbucks
I promise that after the exams are over, and I’m safely back in Singapore, I will blog about Amsterdam and Italy. And even do my taxes. I hope. But before that happens, please go ahead and watch this film. Its absolutely hilarious. Enjoy, I dare you.